Terms & Conditions
Your holiday booking confirmation sent to you at the time of booking will confirm the following:
- Room type booked
- Desposit paid
- Final balance due date is 6 weeks prior to departure
- No final reminders are sent regarding this due date for payment
If you require full details of our terms & conditions please do not hesitate to ask for a copy prior to booking on – 01259 212802
CANCELATION CHARGES & BOOKING CONDITIONS CHANGES 2016
With the changing conditions imposed on us by the Ferry & Hotel Groups we have been forced to review our booking conditions to bring them into line with new conditions we have to meet.
From 01st May 2015
- All deposits £100 per family room
- Crew Rooms £150
- Once booking is confirmed and 14 Weeks prior to departure £300 to be paid to account
- 8 weeks prior to departure full balance due
- Please note intial deposit is withheld after booking but can be transferred to another date if required.
- Up to 14 weeks intial deposit is withheld but after 14 weeks additional deposit of £300 is also withheld.
The above conditions have been imposed to secure the Cabins & Rooms as the Ferry & Hotel Groups have reported large cancellations due to low deposits when balance dates become due.
At time of booking confirmation of all details will be sent and dates of balances clearly marked for your attention.
PAY UP YOUR BALANCE MONTHLY
At time of booking you can if you wish pay your balance up monthly which may help with your budgets. We have found this system has helped families with the payment planning of their holiday.
Travel delay & Industrial action
MLine cannot be held responsable for any loss resulting from industrial action or adverse weather . civil unrest or matters beyond our immediate control.
If we have to make a material change to your holiday as much notice as possible will be given and if the basic format of your holiday has been changed then you will have the option to withdraw without loss. If for example your hotel has been changed and the alteration is equal or superior standard this will not be considered as a material change.
M.Line at all times try to be considerate and if you need to cancel your original date to another date M.Line will honour this changeover without loss of deposit. New for 2008 – MLine will not put added charges on holidays which have to be changed – You can make changes in names and numbers without having to have added costs involved.
MLine International Coaches Ltd are not members of ABTA – But comply with the legal obligation under the Law to provide clients whom book with us security of all monies paid to our company.
MLine hold your money in our Holiday Trust Account Banked with Lloyds TSB Bank – Business Banking Centre Cow Wynd Falkirk. Information of these details are available to any trading standards authority on written request.
Mline (“We”) commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when hiring a vehicle from us. This privacy paragraph sets out how we will process and use any personal data that you provide to us, or that we may collect as a result of visiting www.m-line.co.uk . Please read the following information to understand our practices with regards to your personal data and how we will treat it. In order to process your booking, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
We will do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our sites. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
We do not store any payment card details or financial information.
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
- We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want your data used in this way please tick the relevant box on the form in which we collect your data or unsubscribe from the email newsletter.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties with the exception of:
- To Payment Providers for the purpose of processing your payment.
- To our Insurers.
- To a prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
From time to time our site may contain links to and from other websites. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you.